Monday, August 2

EARLY labor

So Aug 1st around 4:30pm I began to have some uncomfortable (not painful) contractions every 10 min. We all went on yet another walk and by 8pm they got to the point I would have to stop walking and breathe about every 7 min.

I called the dr because I knew they would like to watch my heart thoughout my labor and she told me to come in. They hooked me up to the monitors for labor and my heart. Everything looks good but labor slowed down over night.

They did not want to send me home as I did have one "episode" of concern for my heart and we all decided to go ahead with a SLOW induction. At 9amish Aug 2nd we all decided to help move labor along and I was given cytotex (sp). Cytotex is an oral pill that is known to help move labor along LESS aggressivly then pitocin and cervidil.

We are now waiting on the contractions to become more painful! In the mean time I am going to try and get a nap as I did not sleep very well last night!


No comments:

Post a Comment