So Brian and Allison are visiting on their tour across country and it is so nice having them here! Kaleigh loves them both and although she was a bit shy last night when they arrived she has warmed up a lot!
She seems to really like Brain and flirts with him all the time!
Today we went downtown and walked along the river and feed the ducks. We then went to "Small World" a Greek restaurant down town and it was sooooo good. After that we went to Sift which has the most amazing cupcakes in the world! Brain and Allison were super impressed with the cupcakes!
Pregnancy wise I have been having cramps all day long. I am also having some strange swelling that I normally do not have. I am wondering if that is a sign of early labor?!
Friday, July 30
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment