Tuesday, June 15

32 weeks and 5 days

Today I have an Ultrasound and I can NOT wait!

They will be checking two things the baby's growth because of the heart medication and migraine medication I am taking and because of the hernia to make sure it is not affecting the baby (they highly doubt it is).

I am hoping we will get LOTS of pictures! Curtis is not able to go with me this time so I am sure he would like to see what he is missing!

I kept teasing him yesterday saying I would findout the sex and not tell him. He finally had enough and said, " I would be very mad if you foundout even if you told me because you made us wait this long. We had to get all this neutral stuff and then you go ahead and findout!" I told him I will stop teasing him and I will not findout.

The baby seems to be anticipating its closeup this morning because he/she is bouncing around this morning! Last night he/she was having a party too...so amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment