Monday, June 21

Father's Day weekend

We had a great weekend this weekend!

Saturday Curtis started his Kaleigh and Daddy time. We have decided to help adjust to having a new baby at home we would have a dedicated time that is just for Kaleigh with each of us! So Saturday Kaleigh and Curtis went to gymnastics class...this time we all went as I had been before and Curtis wanted me to come along! They had a great time and I really think Kaleigh will enjoy having this time JUST with Curtis every Saturday for about an hour!



After Gymnastics we took Kaleigh to Connolley Ranch to see all the animals! Lots of our friends were there and although we were not able to stay long because Kaleigh was ready for bed, we had a great time!





For my wonderful Husband and amazing father to our daughter on Father's Day I made him Alton Brown's french toast, most amazing thing ever and all made from scratch...including the bread! We then went to church and came home to put Kaleigh down for an early nap!
After nap time we went to six flags and it was PACKED! I have never seen it so bussy but it was because all season pass holders got to bring a friend for free, how we got Catherine in! Although we were not able to stay long because Kaleigh became tired, we saw the Whale show (which Curtis has not seen) and the Tiger show (Curtis nor Catherine had seen).






No comments:

Post a Comment