Tuesday, June 8

trip to GA

Well we had a great trip to Georgia! It was great to see our families and friends!

Curtis enjoyed the 4 days he was there but I think he wished he could have stayed longer as he realy didn't get to spend much time with family as he had bestman duties. The wedding was beautiful and we are so happy for Brian and Allison! Two great people that deserve all the happiness in the world!


My sister Rachel suprised us by throwing us a suprise baby sprinkle! It was great to see everyone and I loved the shirt colors! I don't think I would have ever noticed that almost everyone was wearing pink, blue, or yellow until Rachel pointed it out; I think my hair color is showing!

For the kids I think the highlight of the day was the snake Uncle Jim found on the playset!


I really enjoyed being able to spend time with my nieces and nephew! Kaleigh loves her cousins and already misses them very much! I feel bad for Nathan as the only boy I think the girls kinda ganged up on him! Oh well maybe this baby will bring another boy into the family...have to wait and see

No comments:

Post a Comment