Thursday, May 13

Hard to love on Kaleigh

The biggest challenge with being pregnant with a two year old is she just doesn't understand that somethings hurt mommy.
Every night since moving to California Kaleigh and I would lay down on the couch while watching Noddy or some TV show. She would always lay on my tummy, put her head on my chest, and drink her milk. The issue now is that when she tries to lay on my tummy and put her head on my chest it hurts.
It hurts to the point of tears but I know she really wants that closeness! I have found a way to lay down beside her that she seems to be happy with but it is still not the same. Curtis hopes that she would just do it to him but I think its a mommy and Kaleigh thing!
I tell her in a couple months we will be able to do it again...not that she understands.

28 weeks pregnant today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment