Sunday, May 2

paint??

Well earlier this week Curtis and I went and bought a couple paint samples for the baby's room. We decided for a more gender nuetral room we would stick to the yellows, browns, and greens. After finding some colors to match the bedding we painted the wall with our samples. The Yellow was out, not a big fan of yellow rooms! So our choices were a apple tini green and a toffee crunch brown. We loved them both so thought that we would do both.
Curtis wanted 3 walls brown and 1 wall green. I thought the brown would be a bit too dark so I decided 3 walls green and 1 wall brown. I will freely admit I was VERY wrong! Curtis finished the first coat of paint on the rooms and it looked HORIBLE!

So now poor Curtis is having to repaint the room. The green was just way too much for 3 walls. I should have listened to Curtis in the first place! I will have to say Curtis is mad about having to repaint the walls but he likes being right :)

Now some cute photos of the room! Kaleigh helped with painting the brown wall (that will be repainted green)

No comments:

Post a Comment