Well I haven't posted in a while...
Lets see our Mother's Day was great!
When Kaleigh wokeup Sunday morning Curtis got up to her and they fixed mommy a VERY yummy breakfast! I told Curtis he could do this every weekend and he laughed. He made waffels, bacon, and two over easy eggs! Just typeing all this out is making me hungry!! Curtis also had Kaleigh make me a special Mother's Day card! They then brough in the yummy breakfast and the card! Curtis is such a great hubby!
After that we got ready and went to church. To my surprise Church was almost empty and it was not even nice weather! At church they talked gave a blessing over all the mothers and every women got a rose as we left the church! When we picked up Kaleigh we were happy that Kaleigh had stayed dry but stilll refuses to use the potty in the nursery!
After Church we stayed home and hungout because it was cold and raining on and off all day! Curtis and I watched Avatar together while Kaleigh napped which was very nice because with Curtis' work hours we haven't had much time together. The rest of the day was about the same, just family time.
We then decided to make crayon soap with Kaleigh. It was fun and I got the idea off of the web but I was super disapointed with the end result. I think we will try again but not the same recipe.
The rest of the week has been very nice too! Curtis has been working the morning shift so he gets off at 2:30!!
Kaleigh went to school yesterday and she is having fun at school. She is still adjusting but I think everything will be just fine!
Wednesday, May 12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment