Curtis asked if the salamander had a name and Kaleigh said it's name was DUDE! I have no idea where she got DUDE from but it must be from school! It was so cute to hear her say "Hi Dude" while waving like crazy to it. When we let him go she said, "bye Dude" and blew him kisses! She is SOOOO cute!
Thursday, May 13
Kaleigh's new friend DUDE!
Today while playing outside Kaleigh and Curtis found a salamander! They were hunting for snails but I think Kaleigh was much happier with her discovery!

Curtis asked if the salamander had a name and Kaleigh said it's name was DUDE! I have no idea where she got DUDE from but it must be from school! It was so cute to hear her say "Hi Dude" while waving like crazy to it. When we let him go she said, "bye Dude" and blew him kisses! She is SOOOO cute!
Curtis asked if the salamander had a name and Kaleigh said it's name was DUDE! I have no idea where she got DUDE from but it must be from school! It was so cute to hear her say "Hi Dude" while waving like crazy to it. When we let him go she said, "bye Dude" and blew him kisses! She is SOOOO cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment