Monday, May 17

Oh the third trimester!!

So I think its strange how you hit the third trimester and it's like being in the first trimester all over again!! The only difference is at least at this point you get to feel the joy of when the baby kicks and hiccups! Oh how I LOVE all the movement...makes all the hard parts worth it!

Well I am now 28 weeks and 4 days and I am getting tired really easily, migraines, and no energy! The good thing about having Kaleigh already is she forces me to get up and do things with her all the time! However I am very great ful for the Tuesday and Thursdays mornings she is at school. I was hoping I would get more rest during these times but we have so much going on and that I need to get done!

Here are some new photo's of my BIG belly!! Oh I love my pregnant belly!!!





Funny story Curtis and I were going to see PetterPan for our wedding anniversary and that is why I was dressed up! I thought as I looked nice we would take some belly photos. What I didn't think about was Kaleigh's kisses would leave prints on my white shirt! I had to change right after these photos because my belly had Kaleigh kisses all over it!

No comments:

Post a Comment