Thursday, April 29

Bleeding in week 26

So maybe TMI but the point of the blog was to track the pregnancy...

Last night after a long day on my feet at PB&Js (local bounce house), lifting Kaleigh up and down on to the bouncy houses, cleaning of the house (sweeping and mopping), doing dishes, and then my water aerobics class. I got home and experienced some bleeding. It was not super heavy but it was bright red so we called the doctor. The doctor said as long as the bleeding does not get worse I can take it easy and come in to see them in the morning.
This morning I called them and told them I am still having a bit of bleeding and pain in my cervix and my body was sore. As a result they wanted to see me straight away.
In the end the doctor discovered my cervix was closed! However, the bleeding was coming from the cervix from just doing too much during the day! They determined that my cervix was swollen and sensitive so as a result I need to go tot he doctor every two weeks and take it EASY.

I am on modified bedrest till the bleeding stops and pelvic rest for two weeks. I then have to be take it much easier for the rest of the pregnancy and I need to stop lifting/carring Kaleigh. Curtis and I will be talking about Kaleigh starting preschool the first of May.

No comments:

Post a Comment