We are now trying to think of ways to introduce Kaleigh to the idea of the baby! She knows mommy has a baby in her belly...and she loves playing mommy belly, she sticks out her tummy and walks around! We also have a Dora where she becomes a big sister but its not really a good one, as it is Dora. I am going to the library Wednesday to get some big sister books and we have just purchased a couple online.
We are also going to take Kaleigh to a "Big sister/brother" class that has been recomended to us. It is through Napa Community resources at the local Hospital, we will take her in June.
Well this is Kaleigh sharing with the baby in mommy's belly!

She is such a loving child I know she is going to be a great big sister! We will just need to be careful about how she is showing her love!!
My ever growning belly! I have now gained 8lb...I need to be careful from here about what I eat!

No comments:
Post a Comment