Today it is cold and rainy so I thought it would be nice for Kaleigh and I to have an indoor day. The problem with indoor days is that Kaleigh gets board and then gets herself in trouble! That is why I plan daily to take Kaleigh outside and then after nap a craft.
Today was a bit different and I think she had a fun time!
1st around 9:00am we built a fort and played inside it:
After she became tired of that we had a snack and story time about 10am:
Unfortunatly snacks and story time never lasts long! Around 10:15am we started to make no-kneed bread, Kaleigh style!
I think at this point Kaleigh began to get a bit tired! I felt it was way too early still for a nap so we then took funny face pictures at around 10:45
After we played some Dora color computer games...had never tried it before but she really enjoyed it!

No comments:
Post a Comment