Tuesday, April 20

We have our Baby outfits and names

Well the names are official!

Boy: His name will be Jack Curtis Beckemeyer!

Jack was a name we have always agreed on and important to me as it is my dad's dad's name! I didn't get much of a chance to know my grandfather as he was in England and died when I was young, but what I did know of him I loved and knew he was a great man! Curtis was very happy to agree to the name Jack as he feels it is important for family names.
The middle name for Jack was much more of a challenge and we spent many nights searching and debating. I first mentioned Curtis as the middle name as a joke, but I liked it as soon as I said it. Curtis however did not want to name a child after himself saying, "I would rather give the child a name of a person that has done something great and important." I told him he is a person I would want to name our child after...that was the end of that debate!

This will be the coming home outfit for Jack Curtis




Girl: Her name will be Taylor Paige Beckemeyer!

We debated a bunch over this name because we could not find a family name (which Curtis really wanted) that we both liked. Kaleigh's name came to me in a dream one night and although it too is not a family name I knew it was the perfect name for her! This time we could not find a name that we both felt the same pull too as we did with Kaleigh. I don't know if that's because we didn't know the sex or both felt it was going to be a boy?
After both sitting down on the computer and going through family names and baby names online Curtis found the name Taylor. It was a couple days later but after thinking about 4 names Taylor became the right name for this baby!
After deciding on Taylor a middle name was easier to decide on!

This will be Taylor Paige's coming home outfit




So Kaleigh didn't fee left out I got her a swim suite

No comments:

Post a Comment