This morning both my little ones were dancing and enjoying the "toddler tunes" I had on while Kaleigh and I got ready for the day! One was doing a tap dance in my belly and the other was spinning in circles shaking her "bum bum." I can not express the joy I have with being a mother and although it is hard and frustrating at times it is amazing!
Yesterday we went to six flags with Naomi and Lena and saw more animals and rode a couple rides! We saw dolphins, pet sting rays, saw a sea lion show, rode a train, went on a carousel, and even a little kid hot air balloon ride (Kaleigh was not a big fan). Kaleigh had a blast and after 3ish hours at six flags slept 3 hours at nap time!
Today Kaleigh had he two friends come over Lena and Sam! They had so much fun together and as Curtis was working it was nice to have adult conversations too! They played with Play dough I had just made, Lego's, and with the water ball (although the other two didn't seem to be as much of fans as Kaleigh is)!
I am so glad we have found friends since moving out here! I am lucky because I know if I have an emergency I know there are at least three people I could call for help!

No comments:
Post a Comment