So I am not complaining at all because I am LOVING being pregnant but...
~Why is it that when you are pregnant your legs never seem to stop twitching? I can no longer fall asleep without taking a bath first!
~A bit personal but...whenever I am pregnant from the waste up my veins stick out and are dark blue. Not a bad thing but I think its a bit strange. You can see my veins if I wear a white shirt!
~I understand my heart has to work twice as hard because of the blood volume but it only takes twice the work for my heart to palpatate the way it is?
~The smallest things make me emtional be it sad, mad, or happy!
~Oh and the strangest of all...being pregnant makes me want to watch "Baby Story", "Birth Day", and those sort of shows!
Thursday, April 15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment