Well I am 17 days away from my due date and I am praying that this baby will come before then naturaly.
I am very much tired of being pregnant and I would love to have my body back. I am staying active and doing my best to move things along without doing more than my heart can take.
On Wednesday of last week I went to the hospital due to dizziness and vomiting. I knew something was wrong. Curtis meet Kaleigh and I at the hospital and he took Kaleigh back home. I was hookedup to a monitor and was having contractions and the baby was moving like a mad man/woman. They kept asking if I could feel them and I told them yes but they are not painful so I knew it wasn't anything to get excited about. After seeing the baby was fine and happy the dr talked to my cardiologist about my sympotoms and they determined it was my betablocker that was causing my dizziness and vomiting.
They determined it would continue through the rest of the preganancy (one of the reasons I had to be induced with Kaleigh) but this is the best medication for me to be on. I am hoping to NOT be induced this time so I am dealing with it and doing my best to keep my heart rate where it needs to be.
I have had no problems with my heart up until this point which I am VERY happy and thankful for!
Monday, July 19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment