Well I am currently 37 weeks and 5 days.
At my appointment this week the dr checked me and I am still 1-2 cm dilated, 70% effaced, and she could feel the baby's head (super low)! She also gave me the results of my group B strep which was NEGATIVE, YAY!! I had hoped with all the pressure I am feeling and BH I have been having I would have been dilated a bit more!
She also made the comment that at 39 weeks they will want to induce me. I reach 39 weeks on the 29th so I would then insist waiting till my parents come into town on the 31st. I am really disappointed to here this but I do understand why the risk for me isn't worth taking.
I am praying I go into labor by myself! I very much would like the experience of going into labor without medication!
Tuesday, July 20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment