Well I can honestly say I am ready for this baby! Not only because I am tired of being pregnant but because I feel like Kaleigh is ready too.
I was really worried about her being jealous and she is acting out a bit by having potty accidents but she is really getting into the "Big Sister" thing. She is listening well and wanting to Help (she loves being called "big helper"). I do however know this is different because no one is here taking mommy's attention away from her but I think its a big step in the right direction. She is even getting really good at playing by herself which will be helpful when the baby comes and I am breastfeeding. She is even being sweet and gentle with her toys and younger friends! I am so proud of her!
The other day she ran up to me and said, "Mommy I big sister now!" I told her not yet but very soon. She then lifted up my shirt and pulled down my belly band (what I wear to protect the hernia) and screamed into my belly button, "Baby get out, I Big sister!" I was almost in tears at how sweet that was! She then proceeded to pull my belly button apart which was not so sweet, but still it shows how much she loves this baby. Later that same day Curtis and I asked her if the baby was a boy or a girl, most of the time she will repeat the last word we say when asked that question, but this time she said boy. We asked her different ways many times and it was always...boy.
Wednesday, July 28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment