Thursday, July 29

39 weeks pregnant!

So today I am 39 weeks pregnant!! Looking back the pregnancy has gone by soooo very fast but I am ready for this baby to be here!! BOY or Girl I think about it all the time!

At my appointment today I told the doctor about some tightness I was feeling in my chest and I said although my heart rate is high right now I really feel like I should hold out on being induced. To my surprise he agreed to it! He said that we do not have to set a "date" to induce but as long as I understand my limits we can wait it out. He is the on call doctor this weekend so he said i could just call and go in at anytime when I feel like it's time to be induced!

He then checked me and found I was 2cm and 90% effaced! He also went ahead and "sweeped" my membranes. I really thought it would be more painful but it was just an uncomfortable feeling. I really hope it works!! He also guessed the baby to be about 7lb.

When Kaleigh wakes up from her nap I plan to take a nice long walk!!

Brain and Allison should be here sometime this afternoon too!

No comments:

Post a Comment