So I am 37 weeks tomorrow and I am ready! I know I need to wait and I am not going to try and get this baby to come yet but I am officaly sick of being pregnant.
I forgot this point when I was pregnant with Kaleigh! Maybe there is a reason we forget or we wouldn't have more then one child! I am havign a very hard time sleeping! I keeping wanting to kick Curtis out of the bed but I know thats not right...oh well only 3 weeks till due date and a max of 5 weeks (wow 5 weeks is a long time). I am also having so much pain down there its crazy...I hope that means I am dialating a bit! I will know tomorrow at my OB appointment!
Ok i am done complaining!
I think Kaleigh and I will be having a lazy day! We will be staying home today...first time since the rain stopped we have done so. I think we will do a cleanup day.
Wednesday, July 14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment