Thursday, February 11

BeBand

Today I went to Target and got the coolest thing ever. I have seen them online and always thought they were great but cost $35! I could NEVER rationalize spending that much money on a piece of fabric. So when I saw the BeBand at Walmart I had to try it! I bought it and honestly didn't think it was going to work that well but it's great!
Right now my belly is too big for my normal pants and not yet big enough for my maternity pants. As a result I spend half my day pulling my pants up and its driving me nuts! So this BeBand is a tight stretchy material that helps keep my pants up! I put it on as soon as I got home and its been hours since I have had to pull up my pants!

Today Kaleigh and I toured a preschool in Napa. It was ok but for the price I really don't think it was that impressive. My goal is to put her in a preschool before the baby is born so that she gets adjusted and makes new friends. I really wanted to put her in a Christian school but they are all co-op type programs or do not start till she is three. I have a couple more preschool tours set up so we will see how they all go!

Today I am exactly 15 weeks! I thought I looked nice in my preschool touring outfit so I took a couple photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment