I have to say this pregnancy is going remarkable fast! I am only 14 weeks and 2 days and I feel like things are already almost over. With Kaleigh's pregnancy time seemed to stop after 30 weeks...I am hoping not this time! I am determined to enjoy this pregnancy, good and bad!
Sunday, February 7
Enjoying the peace
So last night Curtis and I went on a date! It was lots of fun! We went to a restaurant called Celadon in downtown Napa. We had then planned to catch a movie, but the joys of pregnancy took hold and I had to pass on the movie. With this pregnancy the migraines have been unbearable and I knew a 3-D movie would be bad. We then decided to go to Walmart (yes thats right, Walmart)! We got a Red Box movie and came home. It was nice to just spend time together without a little one!
I have to say this pregnancy is going remarkable fast! I am only 14 weeks and 2 days and I feel like things are already almost over. With Kaleigh's pregnancy time seemed to stop after 30 weeks...I am hoping not this time! I am determined to enjoy this pregnancy, good and bad!
I have to say this pregnancy is going remarkable fast! I am only 14 weeks and 2 days and I feel like things are already almost over. With Kaleigh's pregnancy time seemed to stop after 30 weeks...I am hoping not this time! I am determined to enjoy this pregnancy, good and bad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment