I went to the water aerobics class! I was so proud of myself for going because I was really nervous and I hate doing new things. Yes I know I moved across country and was fine. I have made new friends and I am fine. However, it is NOT my natural personality to but myself out there and start over. I have had to do things that make me nervous and/or uncomfortable to make friends, BUT I am happy for what I have done for US!
So the water aerobics class was GREAT! It felt nice to be in the water and I talked with the ladies there. Most were first time moms and between the ages of 25 and 45 but some second time moms. Most were latter in there pregnancies and I loved seeing the big baby bellies! I think pregnant women are beautiful. I was also a bit surprised that of the 18-20 women there half were in bikinis and no stretch marks (I was so jealous)!!
I am hoping to be able to go to the class at least once a week! I would love to go twice a week but we will see when Curtis is able to get home from work and if he is up to looking after Kaleigh for an hour while the baby and I go have fun :)!
The baby had a great time too. I don't feel the baby move very much through out the day but as soon as I got in the water he went crazy moving and pushing on me! I think as he gets bigger it is only going to get more fun getting in the water! It also relaxed my body and round ligaments!
Tuesday, February 23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment