Monday, February 8

Fears

I have an irrational fear, because of previous miscarriages, that I am going to lose this baby. I have made it much further this time but I still worry about it all the time. I worry about everything I feel and if it's normal. I am truly hoping this is the hormones that are making me worry so much!Hormones mess with your emotions, mood, dreams, cravings, and these silly migraines.
I don't remember being so Hormonal with Kaleigh. However, when my brother-in-law hid my cookie one day I did start crying. Maybe I was and do not remember right now...I do know the migraines were not the same.

This is a photo of my belly at 14 weeks and 4 days. Not very flaturing I know, but I know I am going to be glad to have these photos later on!

No comments:

Post a Comment