Sunday, February 28

Round ligament Pain

So last night was the first time in this pregnancy I have had round ligament pains. They are not nearly as painful as they were with Kaleigh, but I had forgotten how uncomfortable they really are! It is funny how you forget some of those discomforts druring pregnancy!

Although pregnancy is truly an amazing and beautiful thing; people often forget or just don't want to talk about the not so beautiful and not so amazing things. When you feel the baby move(amazing), the big pregnant belly (beautiful), bringing a baby into the world (amazing and beautiful), pregnancy gas (amazingly gross), migraines and ligament pains (beautifully painful), and after giving birth (amazing gross and beautifully painful).

However, bringing a baby into the world is worth more than any and all the bad things!

I love being a mom and feel honored that God has given me another chance to bring a little baby into the world!!

The most important moment in my life:

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Yes and you forgot to mention a lot of the more gross things that I will just not go in to! But, it is definitely worth it and oh how soon you forget the 4th degree laceration pain you could not sit down from for over a month every time that little face smiles at you! I pray I get the chance to bless Logan with a brother or sister one day! Hope your pains get better! I know how that is, I had a ton and I am sure that yours are sucky! Just try and keep your eye on the prize! Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete