So The Queen of the valley (local hospital) offers this really cool program for pregnant women. They offer a good number of FREE classes including water aerobics, big brother or sister classes, first time daddy classes, and many others!
Two weeks ago I tried to go to the water aerobics class but Curtis had to work late that night and since they don't offer child care I was unable to attend. I hope maybe tongiht he will be able to get off so that I am able to go! However, he will not know until right before.
I am a little nervous to go by myself. I know that may sound silly but new things are hard! I know I will love it if I go! I need to just do it!
I also talked to the doctor earlier today and asked if he thought I should go. He said that the water could be good to take some of the pressure off my round ligaments and as long as I do NOT try and do much it may help keep labor at bay for a couple more months.
Monday, February 22
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment