This is from my records on Babygaga about the pregnancy and the happenings so far:
Nov 13-14, 2009: OPK indicated ovulation
Nov 23, 2009: negative HPT 10 DPO (however friends think it could be a possible LIGHT positive)

Nov 24, 2009: 6:00 AM home pregnancy test POSITIVE!!! PICTURES TO COME!!!

November 29, 2009: MS is in full swing! I am hungry but anything I eat makes me regret it ! I am proud to scream to the world "I HAVE MORNING SICKNESS!!"
November 29, 2009: First time I have noticed breast tenderness and "harder" then normal!
November 30, 2009: first really pregnancy craving! 20 oz water-1 whole lime-3tp of splenda lime drink Weight 158.0
Dec 1, 2009: Today I have made my first OB appointment. I was kinda annoyed when at first they said the end of December! I then told them about my 2 miscarriages and they got me in for Dec 9, at 10:45am! YAY! Hard thing about moving across country is now they don't have any of my history from my daughters birth!
Dec 2, 2009: Randomly Morning sickness has stopped! It is driving me nuts becuase I am worried about the last two times I had no morning sickness and ended in miscarraige. I took another HPT and it is a dark positive! Should be a good sign...right?

Dec 2, 2009: Migraine! Don't know if its a pregnancy migraine, which I got with my daughter starting about 8-9 weeks, or a simple migraine? Yuck and I am suposed to be hiking with a group of ladies this morning...
Dec 5, 2009: was sewing and was not paying attention...I had the needle go ALL the way through my finger. Hubs pulled it out and doctors told me I shouldn't get a tetnis (sp) shot unless start getting the signs of tetnis.
Dec 6, 2009: 3 more days till I go to the doctor and get everything checked out.
Dec 9, 2009: First appointment and everything LOOKS GREAT! I was able to get an ultrasound and see an itty bitty thing on the ultrasound! SOOOOOOO happy! I can not even express the joy I feel right now! Next OB appointment is Dec 22 and I will get an official ultrasound to give due date.
Dec 10, 2009: Cramping! I know they are normal but still make me worry
Dec 11, 2009: Man I am soo tired! Was never this tired with my daughter and I have been going to bed early! Oh well I am going to enjoy it (or at least try) because its a pregnancy symptom!
Dec 21, 2009: My doctor appointment is tomorrow at 2:20pm! So exciting and hoping to get another ultrasound and get a better picture!
Dec 22, 2009: Lady on here said she is good at predicting gender and she thinks its a boy...part of me hopes shes wrong
Dec 22, 2009: Today was officially the first OB appointment
First I get in the ultrasound room and they put a latex condom on the transvaginal thingy, problem is I am allergic to latex. I wouldn't think it would be a big deal but the doctor doesn't know how to put the non latex condom on it. She does her best and says well lets try this and see. She puts it in and she says hmmm I can't see anything...I think I don't have enough gel. She then call in the nurse and they spend 5 min putting the non latex condom on the thing (wouldn't be a big deal but I am on the table legs apart during this whole thing).
Finally they say well this is the best we can do. She again inserts the tranvaginal ultrasound thingy and finally sees the baby she does measurements and baby is 7 weeks 4 days. Crappiest machine ever too!!
So I am proud to say I am 7 weeks and 4 days pregnant!!! My next appointment is Jan 12th
Dec 29, 2009: Weight 159.0 Morning sickness has developed a pattern...one day sick as a dog the next nothing
January 2, 2010: The start of the hair loss begins!! Got to love those hormones!
January 9, 2010: Moved into our first house!!!
January 12, 2010: The moving was stressful and I over did it a little! As a result I had some minor bleeding but stopped after a day! Yesterday I had an OB appointment and we heard the heart beat with the doppler! It was GREAT! He said when that happens your likelyhood of miscarriage drops to 1 in 20!
The bad news is I talked to him about my hips (lose, yes I know normal...but trust me this is not normal). He gave them light pressure and BOTH of my hips dislocated! He said in rare cases a mothers hips can be so lose that they have to use a walker...he gave me special exercises to do and at my next appointment he will check them again and may give me something to help (VERY painful, FYI). My heart rate was also a bit too high so I am having to start going to a cardiologist every month (I already have heart problems but they didn't get really bad until 30 weeks with my daughter). They say with each pregnancy things happen faster but I honestly thought I had a couple more months until these issues became as bad as they are now!
January 18 2010: Horrible migraine! Doctor put me on medication because started passingout
January 19, 2010: saw a new cardiologist and was put on a 24 hour holter monitor
January 22, 2010: First time wearing maternity clothing!
January 26, 2010: I had an ecocardiogram at 8am this morning! I am hoping to get results soon.
January 28, 2010: Went to OB because of rectum bleeding and pain...broken tailbone and internal hemorrhoid was the diagnosis
February 1, 2010: Went to the cardiologist and heart rate was 130bpm. Doctor decided to put me on a high sodium diet (4 X the average intake) and yet another beta blocker. They can't do anything while I am pregnant or until it gets to the point something must be done!
February 2, 2010: Level II ultrasound with specialist scheduled for March 10th at 3:30, I will be almost 19 weeks! Sodium intake 3,000mg need 5,000mg more!
Feb 3, 2010: Weight 158.0

No comments:
Post a Comment