Saturday, February 27

Cloth Diapers!

Curtis and I may not have been 100% on the same page about not finding out the sex of the baby, but cloth diapers were Curtis idea. Curtis heard how much cheaper cloth diapers are even after water and electric are alll figured in. He brought the idea up to me and asked if we could do a diaper service. We did some research and a diaper service would cost the same as disposals so we decided no.

I then did some research and found a lady in Napa who is part of the Napa Mom's Club that sells cloth diapers. I went over to her house and told her we want something easy and cheap! We decided to go for it and bought two types of cloth diapers...Gro baby and Happy Heinys.

We started using them today and so far so good! As we are potty training Kaleigh she will only wear them when we go out and at night. Then when the baby is born we will use them after the first 2 weeks of the baby's life!

It's going to be an adventure!!





No comments:

Post a Comment