Wednesday, February 17

Modified Bed rest is eaiser said then done!

So today I have not had any more contractions, YAY!

I am trying my best to stick to the modified bedrest thing but it is sooo hard. Kaleigh needs me and just can not understand why mommy can't play like I used too. I was always the mom playing tag and going down the slide with Kaleigh. Not only because she wanted me too, but because I wanted to do those things.

I almost feel like I am having to choose between Kaleigh and this pregnancy. So to help with this we plan to put Kaleigh into preschool 2-3 times a week! She will have fun and I can rest too! She will start after her second Birthday!

Well anyway, today Kaleigh and I took advantage of the beautiful weather and spent most of the day outside!


No comments:

Post a Comment