Well last night was the worst night of my life.
At 3AM I was woken from a deep sleep with horrible contractions! Yes they were real contractions and not cramping because I could feel my uterus becoming tight. At first I figured BH contracts but after haveing 3 withing 25min I got up and called my doctor. I didn't want to wake Curtis or Kaleigh up so I was doing my best to deal with it without going to the ER.
The call went to the docotor's answering service and the lady oncall told me to drink some water and relax. So I went back to bed and had a HUGE glass of water. At 4am and the doctor NOT calling me back I called the nurse and said I will be going to the ER in the next hour if I do not get a call from the doctor.
At 4:30 and 3 contractions between 4-4:30 I made myself use the restroom and I had a BM (sorry if TMI) . I then got into a warm bath and relaxed, with the phone next to me and another HUGE glass of water, for the next 45 min. I could tell the warm water was helping me relax and help with the contractions. In that time I only had 2 contractions and they were less painful than the others.
I finally got a return call at 5:15am and the doctor asked me questions and at this point the contractions were stopping. I now have an appointment for this morning to check everything out, so pray for this baby in my belly!
I never was able to fall back asleep after all that! I kept expecting a contraction and bleeding to start! However it is now 8:45am and my last contraction was at 5:38am this morning. I have also had no bleeding so all that is a good sign. I am too early to count kicking because some days I may not feel the baby at all. I wish I could feel the baby kick because it really would settle my mind a bit!
I have also had 5 huge glasses of water and peeing every 15 min!
Curtis and I didn't have time to talk this morning (he refused to get out of bed this morning) he was running late. So he still doesn't know what is going on with the baby. I tried calling him but he is at work and I don't think an e-mail is the best way to explain what happened. Kaleigh is being really good and not demanding to be picked up so I am able to relax a little.
Tuesday, February 16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment