I really want to know but I can not get over how much fun it would be to have Curtis tell me, "It's a....!" as I have him/her. I just don't know what I want! I also don't want to lose my sanity while waiting to find out the sex.
Curtis on the other hand...wants to find out! He told me he would think about it and "let it sit in his head." He said he would be more than happy to find out and not tell me. I told him that is NOT happening! I know if that was to happen then Curtis and I would fight and I really do not want to cause a fight.
Oh well, we will see what we decide. Maybe tomorrow these pregnancy hormones will make me see that I must find out! That's another reason I want Curtis behind me because I know as I get closer and MORE hormonal I will need his support!
My justification for waiting
~It would be so exciting on the day of his/her birth for Curtis to tell me "It's a...!"
~We already have a crib, changing table, and all the basic essentials that a baby needs. These things would not change if it is a girl or a boy
~ The room would be painted the same color if it was a boy or girl. If it was a girl the room would be green because I hate pink and Kaleigh's room is purple already. If it was a boy the room would still be green because our bedroom is blue and we don't want the rooms to be the same color.
~ Although we kept Kaleigh's clothing as a baby they are in GA so it would all still have to be shipped out here. Also if it's a boy a close friend said we could borrow her son's clothing.
Justifications for finding out the sex
~KNOW the sex
~Prepared with having the correct baby clothing when the baby is born
~More gender specific bedding set
Photo 16 weeks 3 days

No comments:
Post a Comment