Monday, March 1

Yet another migraine

I really think this is ridiculous, why the HELL am I getting these migraines? Yes I got a couple with Kaleigh but I have one EVERY DAY! Some days the migraine is worse than others but EVERYDAY?! I just don't think this is normal!

I am going to call the doctor and talk to them! I don't want medication I NEED answers! To be honest I don't even like my OB because they don't seem to listen when I talk to them!

Yeah so what I am young, this isn't my first kid so I am not over reacting. I also know my body very well and know when something is not normal. Just because I don't freak out and come into your office screaming or run to the ER doesn't mean I am not in pain! Everyone acts differently to pain! Do I need to freak out? I can do that!

Just a little vent!

No comments:

Post a Comment