Monday, March 22

154bpm

Well today I wokeup feeling very shaky and not in the best of moods. I figured my heart rate was high as this happens sometimes. I took my beta blockers and went about my morning with Kaleigh.
As my mood got worse and I became more and more jittery I decided I should pull out the heart monitor. After a false reading of 000 I tried again and my heart rate was 154bpm. I then decided I better call the cardiologist and see if he wants to see me or take another dosage of betablocker.
His nurse answered and got him on the phone to talk to me. He decided to come to his office and then he would send me to the hospital from there if he needed too. So I got Kaleigh ready and myself. I then drove the 20 min to his office.
By the time I got there my heart rate had gone down to 140bpm and he did an EKG. He found that I had a couple of PVC (preterm ventrical contractions) and experiencing some attackacardia(sp). I was lucky and didn't have to go to the hospital because the EKG recorded my heart rate at 110bpm so I was coming out of my attackacardia.
I was told to take it easy and changed my dosage of betablockers!I am glad I didn't have to go into the hospital because Curtis would have had to take a day off work and I feel like the hospital is such a waste of time. I know as the pregnancy goes along the attackacardia will become more frequent as it did with KaleighWe will see how things go from here!

The baby is getting stronger and Kaleigh felt the baby kick her back when she was in my lap. She looked at me as if to say, "What was that?" However what came out was, "no push!"
Today Kaleigh has not beena a happy girl! She has been in a bad mood since 6am! I am ready for Curtis to be home!

1 comment:

  1. I am praying that you and baby stay well and that Kaleigh is good to her mommy! Take care!

    ReplyDelete