Well she is a bundle of energy and brings me great joy!It has taken her 3 days to recover from the fun of the party! This morning is the first morning she woke up in a good mood and not been fussy.
She is now almost potty trained! Still not dry at night but I know that will take a while, however, she is dry through nap time as long as she goes potty before nap! She also has some accidents when she is having too much fun and not thinking about it, but I think thats normal! The BIG deal is she is now asking to go potty and going every time she asks!!
Here are some photo's from the Birthday party:
These photos are for ST. Patricks Day:

She is so cute and I cannot believe she is 2! Hope you and the baby are doing well!
ReplyDelete