Tuesday, March 23

Bedding set

For the past couple nights Curtis and I have been looking at different bedding for the baby. It was very hard to find a bedding set we both liked that was gender neutral! I think we went for one that leans more to a boy but we hope if it is a girl we can add some lighter colors and make it more girly. I think last night was the first night I wish we had found out the sex!
Well this is the bedding!


We also tried to talk about names but honestly I don't think we will have names picked out for sure until we leave the hospital! My goal is to have at least 5 girl and boy names we like and bring the name to the hospital. That is if we don't know before!
Curtis and I are bad about names and I think it only going to get worse with the more children we have! Also I am only half way through the pregnancy so I know right now we don't have the pressure to pick a name! Curtis and I are the biggest procrastinators in the world :)
I will start posting our name ideas soon

No comments:

Post a Comment