Thursday, March 11

So yesterday we went to the specialist!!

So yesterday Curtis took the day off and we went to the paranatologist(sp)! A very sweet friend looked after Kaleigh so that Curtis and I could enjoy the ultrasoundand not have the stress of dealing with Kaleigh.

The ultrasound was great!

Curtis was not able to come to Kaleigh's ultrasounds so it was extra special to see this baby. Also knowing a baby was growing inside of me took both our breathe away, I think I could have 20 kids and still think God's work is amazing!!

The utrasound tech asked if we wanted to know the sex and we both said NO! I was shocked at our strength :)!

Here are some of the pictures! Baby looks perfect and everything is as it should be. I still have to go to a second appointment to recheck the baby's heart but they beleive the baby should be perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment