I can not believe Kaleigh will be 2 next week! On March 13, next Saturday, Kaleigh will be 2 and we will also be having her Birthday party. In the next week we (Curtis mostly) has a lot of work to do around the house so that the house looks OK for guests. I feel bad because many nights he has wanted to do stuff around the house but couldn't because of my migraines.
Last week we got some exciting news that Curtis' parents will be here for Kaleigh's Birthday! I think Birthdays (especially at this young age) is more of a family affair, but as we don't have any family in California I am glad to say our friends are going to help celebrate! I am glad his parents are going to be able to be here too!
After my acupuncturist appointment Kaleigh and I painted her play house and Curtis worked on the door for the house! Our goal is to have it painted, floored, and a door by her Birthday. Thats only one of the things on our to do list before the Birthday party! I know Curtis' parents will be put to work :) to get all the last minute things done!

No comments:
Post a Comment