Thursday, March 4

Not so lucky today

Unlike my beautiful morning yesterday I had to wake up with a migraine this morning! I have made another appointment for Saturday at the acupuncturist. Lets see maybe yesterday was a complete fluke?! I really don't want to think that way though!

Kaleigh woke up early this morning and started kicking the door. Not the nicest way to be woken up!

Should be a pretty day outside! I really wish I could take Kaleigh to the park but I know I will be in so much pain it would not be worth it! I also want to go to the store and buy Kaleigh some more craft supplies, but I don't think I could make it to the store and back without putting us and everyone else at risk with my driving. So I guess we will be staying inside. I am going to try and find some fun craft for Kaleigh to do! The craft can't be too loud or outside and we only have a couple things at home...

I'll post some pictures of what we need up doing!



No comments:

Post a Comment