Wokr up this morning without a headache!! YAY! Also the good news is it is now 12:30 and I do not feel any sign of a migraine coming!! I fear of getting my hopes up but I can not help myself but be joyful about the LACK of pain! My next appointment with the acupuncturist is Saturday morning so this is a good thing...so far :)
This morning we took advantage of me being pain free and went to church. It was good, still miss my old Methodist Church but Kaleigh loves this church so we are adjusting. They had a guest pastor and choir and they were both excelent! The choir reminded me of the good old Highschool choir days with Mr. Yackly!
On our way home we went to the grocery store and got some food for the week! A great suprise phone call when one of our friends said they would love to come over and hangout and work on the house, thats Friendship right there! So we bought more food so we could treat them for dinner! We also bought the ballons we are going to use for making Kaleigh's pinata. I was going to make it Bob from Veggie tales but I think that is going to take too much talent. I may instead make it a pig or something easy!
Kaleigh and I then took a couple minutes to play outside and take some photos in the beautiful weather and her cute dress from my parents! Now it is nap time and I need to go work on cleaning the house!

No comments:
Post a Comment