So today was the Fetal echo for the baby! I was very excited to see the little tadpole and get a clean bill of health for the baby's heart! However, we did not make it to the fetal echo because the babysitter did not show up to watch Kaleigh and for things like this (not a simple ultrasound) a two year old would not sit quietly for an hour! After an hour drive!
As a result I am extremely mad because even after I e-mailed to remind her yesterday-said she would be here at 9am, called her at 9am (time she was to be here)-no answer, called her again when she was 5 min late-no answer & left message, 3 min later text messaged her-no answer, then emailed her-no answer, then she text messages me at 10am, "I am so sorry! My alarm didn't go off and I over slept!" Let me state for the record this lady is 24 years old (older than myself) and has a kid (whom she let stay with its dad because she had to work in the morning).
I am mad not only because of the disappointment of not seeing the baby but what really gets me is that we now have to pay a $50 fee because I called and canceled at the last minute! Like we have $50 to throw away because a lazy person could not get her butt out of bed!
To make matters worse, they rescheduled my appointment for April 14th when I am 25 weeks and the doctor said it will be harder because the baby has grown to see the complete structure of the baby's heart. Meaning that the possibility of them missing something wrong is much higher than it would have been today! However, they can't get me in next week because the doctor that does the fetal echo is only there one day next week and he is booked!
Poor Curtis and Kaleigh for having to deal with me! I am trying not to get mad with anyone because the two people to blame are: 1st off myself for trusting that this lady would actually do her job, and two the lazy person that could not get out of bed!!
Wednesday, March 31
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment