Well I decided it was time to comment about the cloth diapers I have been using! I LOVE them! They are so easy and not nearly as much fuss as I feared! I am potty training Kaleigh so she only wears them out and about and at night. I wouldn't say they are easier then disposables but they are NOT harder!
Right now we are using GroBaby during the day and Happy Heiny at night! I got them from a lady from the Napa mom's club named Angella and her company is BumRite diapers. It is an online company that she runs out of her basement.
About a month ago I went to her house and she showed me all the different options. Late last week I wen ton the site and gave reviews on the products I purchased. I mentioned that on of the diaper pail liners had riped. She insisted that I bring it back and she would replace it. I then checked my other liner and the diapers and found the other liner had ripped too. I mentioned this and she called the company to tell them about the defect...well it turns out I had used the wrong setting on the washer and the water was too hot. Live and Learn!
She replaced both liners and a diaper that the Velcro had melted a little. All of it was my fault but she still replaced them!
ANYWAY...
Bumrite is a great company and Angella is so sweet! For any of your cloth diapering needs checkout her website:
http://www.bumritediapers.com
Tuesday, March 23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment