Friday, March 26

Six Flags Discovery Kingdom

Kaleigh and I went to Six Flags today with our friends Lena and Naomi! For Kaleigh's second Birthday I recieved a seasons pass to Six Flags! At first I was a bit confused because the Six flags back home only had rides and I didn't think Kaleigh would enjoy it that much!
The Six Flags here is AMAZING! It has animals, animal shows, kids rides, and thrill rides! It has everything you should eve want! Oh they even have a little water park!! The Six Flags over Georgia is nothing compared to this one and to be honest I was very suprised by that!
Well here are some photos! We only made it through less than half of the animals and no rides! Next trip (maybe next week) we plan to do the other half of the park! These are some of the photo's from the day!







No comments:

Post a Comment